Tuesday, March 24, 2009

the taming of the shrew


oh for fucks sake.... i just wonder, people keep telling me that i should give humans the benefit of the doubt, but i just do not get homofobes- what am i going to do as a dyke to another girl in a bar filled with people? she just had to flatter herself now, didn't she?
listen children and learn how pathetic fucks can actually ruining your evening-thus the story:

i walk in a bar with my best friend whom i haven't seen 4 soooo long, i missed her so we thought a night out,at the same time another friend of ours was singing at this lounge bar, so we thought "great", and off we were.
at the bar we meet up with a couple of other friends and some people i do not know. somehow it gets out that i am indeed a LESBIAN, and we start joking about girls in short skirts and tops, this one girl ( later known as the bitch ) looks at me kind of funny so i just stopped the jokes and said: no i am kidding, i am in a relationship. and she turns around and says: with a girl? (...)
anyway we go off to sit at the table so we could see the band better. all is good, we love the songs, great job done, and the band stops 4 a break, we start the talking, and she ( the bitch ) tells me how she knows my sister and how her husband was working with my sister and basically- who gives a shit, but i still listen and nod and smile.
after a few minutes my girl comes and the only stol available is between the "bitch" and another girl, both greek.
so the "bitch" starts to talk to my girl and all is cool, now if you know my girl you should also know that she kind of shy.
i smiled and turned to my best friend and said: so sweet, maria is so shy and i put her between to greeks! and my best friend says: cool she will learn faster that way! we laughed and i put my hand on marias lap and smile over at the "bitch".
the band took a break one more time when the bitch from hell leans over and tell my best friend to watch their drinks, and i respond instead and say "sure". this was the conversation:
me: sure we will keep an eye on it
bitch: what?
m:sure we will keep an eye on it
b: was i speaking to you? i was talking to your friend ( who was gone by that time)
m: ok, is something wrong?
b: listen to me, i am married and 35 years old!
m: ?ok????? so?
b: who the hell do you think....
m: first of all do not talk to me like that, and if there is a problem just tell me what happend and lower your voice.
b:why did you touch your friend on the lap and talk about me?
m: she is my girl, not friend which you know and second of all i said to my friend that she was shy and it was cute how she was sitting between to people she does not know, that's why i smiled at you, because of that, now what's your problem, if you think i did something wrong, tell, do not start yelling like a fucking idiot.
she goes off to smoke and starts yelling outside the bar, where my best friend is .
my freind tells her to calm down and tells her exacly what i said, the other people tell her also that i would never cuss someone behind their backs, it just isn't my style.
the bitch comes up again and start up again and at that point i was fed up with that shit so we just left, i learn today she was stil at it after we left...

people are fucking retards, fucking low lifes, who the fuck does she thinks she is????
well she is 35 married and hads a 13 year old kid.
lesson leard: DO NOT BECOME 35, GET MARRIED AND LET YOUR KID BECOME 13, BEACUSE MY FRIEND YOU WILL THEN HAVE BECOME A SHREW!

No comments:

Post a Comment